Tuesday 13 November 2012

Mail Update

I know, I know. You no longer are even remotely interesting in the UK's serious mail issues and how they effect me. And this post will be nothing about that. It is just a quick post to say that I finally got my long awaited package today!

I had to walk all the way to the local post office and pay a two pounds to get it, but after all the time I have waited and worried over it, I am just glad it is finally here.

The walk was only about fifteen minutes there and back, and it was actually rather nice out for being November. The trees were all orange and yellow and I got to walk past some cute little houses that I have not seen before.

The post office was in the back of a small convenience store, which was a bit strange. And the man who helped me did not seem very pleased to have to do work. After I told him my name he had to sort through a mountain of mail that was just thrown in the back corner. But he finally found it and I was able to return home victorious with enough time to update you all before going to class.

When I came back my roommate and I sang the "We Just Got a Letter" song from Blues Clue's and danced around a bit. It was brillant.

I hope you all and I do not have any mail issues in the near future.

Until next time...

Embrace the Odd,
Caitlin

"Writing well means never having to say, 'I guess you had to be there'." -Jef Mallett

No comments:

Post a Comment