Saturday 20 October 2012

That Sounds Familiar...

Recently, as in yesterday, I found this amazing website that lets you listen to different dialects and accents from around the UK. I find this very exciting and entertaining, as some accents I can barely understand, but perhaps if I listen to these enough on this site I will be able to understand them better. This will also allow me to work on my British accent.

I have a link here to it if you want to check it out. I think it is very interesting. I have also tried to find one for American accents, but have been unsuccessful. Let me know in the comments if you found one and I will post it here.

I just love that I can study how people talk and possibly work on getting a more realistic British accent.

Until next time...

Embrace the Odd,
Caitlin

"Life is a zoo in a jungle." -Peter De Vries

No comments:

Post a Comment